Fedora Rawhide 20150901 compose check report

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 1 16:00:42 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-01 at 10:17 -0400, Fedora compose checker wrote:
> Missing expected images:
>
> Kde Live i386
> Kde Live x86_64
> Cloud base Disk i386
> Kde Disk armhfp
>
> Images in this compose but not Rawhide 20150831:
>
> Cloud base Vagrant x86_64
> Docker Filesystem x86_64
> Cloud atomic Disk x86_64
> Cloud atomic Vagrant x86_64
> Cloud base Disk x86_64
>
> Images in Rawhide 20150831 but not this:
>
> Lxde Live i386
> Security Live x86_64
>
> All 20 openQA tests passed.

I'm afraid this is a giant stinking lie. I'm looking into it now;
basically a couple of things, somehow the openQA job scheduling
command must have quit early causing the compose check script to run
too early, and the compose check script is a bit simple-minded about
the possibilities for openQA jobs (it basically does this: if it sees
some jobs and none of them have failed, it says they all passed).

For the record, right now 9 tests have failed and three are still
running/scheduled. I'll re-generate the report manually when the tests
are complete.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey