Release blocking deliverables for Fedora 23

Jan Kurik jkurik at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 19:18:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

in the past there was an issue with identification of deliverables
which block a Fedora release. We were dealing with this issue
specifically during Go/No-go meetings which is quite late for this
kind of decisions.
To solve this issue FESCo has started an activity [1] to identify
these deliverables in advance. The list of blocking (as well as some
non-blocking) deliverables for Fedora 23 is currently available on
Wiki page [2].

You might want to check the list [2] to make sure we have all the
blocking deliverables tracked. If you find anything what might not be
correct from your point of view, please let me know, so we can discuss
it. Thanks for your cooperation.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1427
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Program_Management/ReleaseBlocking/Fedora23

Regards,