working way to push updates currently?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Sep 4 19:39:54 UTC 2015

On Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:10:40 +0100
Dave Love <d.love at liverpool.ac.uk> wrote:

> I already filed an issue in bugzilla, per instructions for EPEL
> packages, since the client crashes.  (It may well actually be a
> problem with python-fedora.)  Was that a waste of time?

No. Just might not be the first place maintainers are looking right
now. I've pointed it out and a fix is being worked on. Looks like it
might be rhel6 specific.

> I'm afraid Fedora breaks a cardinal rule of maintenance -- make it
> easy to report bugs.  Also the struggle involved in providing a new
> package is pretty disheartening for a new contributor.

Well, the problem is that there's too many places to report bugs IMHO.
Ideally next time we do a large deployment we will close out/point
everyone to one place to file.

kevin