how to set/unset env variables in spec file

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:47:20 UTC 2015

I see what you're trying to do is build a package using the intel
compiler suite rather than the usual gcc toolchain. A few years ago I
needed to do that for packaging molpro locally, so I am attaching that
spec file which may give you some hints on how to go about it. Bare in
mind that I haven't thought about this for a few years, so probably
won't be able to answer any questions on it, but it might start you
off in the right direction.