Attempting to contact unresponsive maintainer - gisburn

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Sep 8 17:23:06 UTC 2015

Greetings, we've been told that the email addresses
for this package maintainer is no longer valid.  I'm starting the
unresponsive maintainer policy to find out if they are still interested
in maintaining their packages (and if so, have them update their email
addresses in FAS).  If they're not interested in maintaining or we
can't locate them I'll have FESCo orphan the packages so that others
can take them over.

If you have a way to contact this maintainer, please let them
know that we'd appreciate knowing what to do with their packages.
Thanks!

*  gisburn - former email: 'Roland Mainz' <rmainz at redhat.com>

Point of contact:

krb5-appl -- Kerberos-aware versions of telnet, ftp, rsh, and rlogin
( master f23 f22 f21 )

Co-maintainer:

gssproxy -- GSSAPI Proxy ( master f23 f22 f21 )

krb5 -- The Kerberos network authentication system ( master f23 f22 f21)

pam_krb5 -- A Pluggable Authentication Module for Kerberos 5 ( master
f23 f22 f21 )

kevin