[Fedora-packaging] Proposal to reduce anti-bundling requirements

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 11 01:13:37 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-09-10 at 20:04 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> AW> I think the fact that we can't even have a discussion of this
> where
> AW> we both understand what the current rules actually *are* clearly
> AW> indicates they have a clarity problem =)
>
> You may recall my earlier message in this thread where I indicated
> that
> I believe that at the very least we need to clarify the language.

Sure, I wasn't saying we disagree. But obviously in order to continue
discussing this we need to have some kind of agreement on what the
current rules actually *are*.

So could you clarify what you meant by 'compiled in'? What would be a
case which (in your interpretation) FPC 'cares about' vs. one it
doesn't?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey