The DevConf.cz 2016 Call For Participation is now open!

Jan Bleha jbleha at redhat.com
Fri Sep 11 13:16:28 UTC 2015

Dear Mathieu and all the others on the mailing list,

I apologize for my mistaken cut and paste when sending this email. The CFP for DevConf.cz is open to everyone.

In my haste to publicize the announcement I accidentally cut and pasted the wrong header onto the email. I in no way meant to imply that only Red Hat employees are members of the Fedora Community or that the CFP was closed to a certain group. I assure you no offense was intended and I truly apologize for my mistake.

Best Regards
Jan Bleha ■ Community coordinator ■ Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Mob.: +420 702 153 774 ■ Tel.: +420 532 294 537
Purkyňova 99/71 ■ 612 45 Brno ■ Czech Republic
IC: 27690016 ■ www.cz.redhat.com

The future is coming... Define it!
@devconf_cz
www.facebook.com/DevConf.cz