Fedora Developer Portal Update

Adam Samalik asamalik at redhat.com
Fri Sep 11 13:33:18 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

this is an update about the new Fedora Developer Portal project [1]:

 * The design implementation is almost done. See it live on
http://developer.fedorainfracloud.org. Big thanks to Máirín Duffy! There
are still some minor issues [2] to solve - we'll welcome any help with
that.

 * We are now finishing the technical implementation for our first
milestone [3] - i.e. Jekyll setup including some plugins like search and
blog post refreshing.

 * Content for the first milestone is on it's way, but we are still missing
some essential parts like DevAssistant, Docker or Python.

 * We are also working on the deployment.

What do you think?
As this is just a first, limited release, do you have any ideas about the
future?

Thanks!
Adam

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Developer