[Fedora-packaging] Proposal to reduce anti-bundling requirements

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:00:20 UTC 2015

> I assume that subject line got your attention.
>
> I know this is a long-standing debate and that this thread is likely
> to turn into an incomprehensible flamewar filled with the same tired
> arguments, but I'm going to make a proposal and then attempt to
> respond to many of those known arguments up-front (in the hopes that
> we can try to keep the conversation on-track).

Why are you continuing pushing this after this has been rejected what
two or three times already?

What´s your end game here, which components do you so desperately need
Fedora to ship bundled ( which exception could be made for instead ) and
why cant RH just do this themselves with RHEL since obviously it needs
otherwise you would not be pushing this so hard?

JBG