Orphaned packages available for new point of contact

Thomas Spura tomspur at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 14 06:28:54 UTC 2015

Kalev Lember <kalevlember at gmail.com> schrieb am So., 13. Sep. 2015 um
13:37 Uhr:

> On 09/09/2015 10:10 PM, Thomas Spura wrote:
> > I retired ScientificPython as it does require an older numpy and doesn't
> > build anytime soon with the current numpy and will be FTBFS for a longer
> > time [1].
>
> How did you retire it? It doesn't appear to be blocked in koji for some
> reason and ScientificPython is still showing up in the daily broken deps
> reports.

I used 'fedpkg retire' and it seems to have worked in pkgdb at least.
I don't understand why f21 shows up in rawhide though:
$ koji list-pkgs  --show-blocked --package ScientificPython --tag rawhide
Package                 Tag                     Extra Arches     Owner

ScientificPython        f21                                      orphan

Did I miss something so that is not fully retired yet?

   - Thomas