Proposal to reduce anti-bundling requirements

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 15 15:06:03 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 12:54:31AM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Whereas in *other* conversations, we have an apparent consensus that
> Fedora ships far too *many* updates, too often.

A. Things that I care about keeping up to date are always moving too
   slowly.

B. Things that I care about keeping stable are always moving too quickly.

C. Things that I don't care about shouldn't bother me by having bugs,
   security holes, changes in interface or functionality, or security
   updates.

D. And, for every value of "I", each set of _things_ is unique.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>