rpmbuild - empty RPMS directory

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:20:12 UTC 2015

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:47:44 +0200, arnaud gaboury wrote:

> >> Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
> >>
> >> These last lines are part of the %file section,
> >
> > Why have you deleted the lines?
> > What did they tell?
>
> I deleted nothing. These last few lines are the end of screen output
> when running rpmbuild. I thereafter come back to command shell.

Which are the "last few lines"?

You refer to "These last lines are part of the %file section".
Which last lines are that? I don't see any lines that refer to your
%files section.

Also, normally the check-files script is called with the buildroot
as the first argument. In your output that's missing. Is the output
truncated or not?

> The spec file is attached in my first post

It's not too readable due to strange formatting. And I won't spend
time on trying to reproduce your entire build environment.

> What kind of output can I provide to get something more helpful than
> just : it is really simple ?

If not the full rpmbuild output (upload it to fpaste.org for example)
or really the end of the output from %install to %clean.