llvm 3.7 for rawhide and then f23

David Airlie airlied at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 04:16:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

So I've been updating rawhide to llvm 3.7 upstream, so we can get OpenGL 4.1 support on the radeonsi GPUs.

The two depends on llvm I don't control/know about were julia and pocl, I've done my best to make them work,
pocl I've rebased to git, which seems to be upstream advice
julia I've updated to the latest in the 0.4 branch and had to move some tests to the not working on i686 list.

Once the builds complete, I'll get rel-eng to tag the whole lot over into rawhide. Then I'll repeat for Fedora 23 some time next week and file an update.

Thanks,
Dave.