[Fedora-packaging] RFC mass bug reporting: checksec failures

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 11:03:51 UTC 2015

На 17.09.2015 в 12:26, Richard W.M. Jones написа:
>> As far as I can see most of them report "Partial RELRO" which may
>> well be fixed as you propose below. If not I can easily exclude
>> them.
>
> They're intermediate files used by developers.  They aren't runnable
> binaries.  I think everything in %{libdir}/ocaml should be ignored.

I see .o files, .so files and some .cmxs ones. Should all of them be ignored then ?

Looking at other replies on this thread it may even be better to focus only on
executable binaries and as Steve Grubb says this also may not be a big deal
after all.

--
Alex