Call for testing: 32-bit AMD CPU owners

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 17 18:28:19 UTC 2015

> Hi, folks!

Thanks for all your feedback on this, folks, and sorry for messing up
the links in the original post :)

Thanks to all your work we had sufficient information to determine the
bug does not need to block the Beta release, so we don't need any more
feedback now, thanks very much. The information on upgrade testing and
workarounds was also useful and will be documented in the Common Bugs
page.

Thanks again!
--
Adam Williamson