Disable PulseAudio flat volumes to prevent it from pushing volume level to max

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:31:23 UTC 2015

hi
Just a polite request. I'm having trouble following the thread because
there are so many intermingled responses, with different bits of it
quoted and commented on. Would everyone mind putting their responses
either on the top or the bottom of the message? Top would be better for
me, but I also don't want to irritate anyone, since I've been yelled at
on the arch list for top posting, even though as a blind person it makes
following messages, especially long threads like this, easier.
Sorry for the OT
Thanks
Kendell clark