Disable PulseAudio flat volumes to prevent it from pushing volume level to max

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:58:33 UTC 2015

hi
Oops? My apologies. I didn't mean to accuse anyone in particular of
causing my problem. It makes it easier if someone either top or bottom
posts, but I'm certainly not going to insist on it. I also need to
figure out how to just reply to the list, rather than to the person who
sent the message as well as the list. Maybe I should've read my message
through better before sending, I didn't mean to accuse anyone of
anything or sound irritable.
Thanks
Kendell clark