Disable PulseAudio flat volumes to prevent it from pushing volume level to max

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Sep 22 22:09:21 UTC 2015

Am 22.09.2015 um 23:58 schrieb kendell clark:
> Oops? My apologies. I didn't mean to accuse anyone in particular of
> causing my problem. It makes it easier if someone either top or bottom
> posts

no it does not, nobody needs the whole thread in each message

see my reponse - the context is very clear - how do you know to which of
your sentecnes i reply if i put both parts just on top?

> but I'm certainly not going to insist on it. I also need to
> figure out how to just reply to the list, rather than to the person who
> sent the message as well as the list

get a mail-client which supports basic things like mail headers instead
all this shitty webmail-crap would be a start

thunderbird just offers a "reply-to-list" button on any ML aslong
sombody don't break it by "reply-all" with personal copies

	<devel at lists.fedoraproject.org>