Fedora 23 cloud image (and, for that matter, minimal anything) bloat

Robert Kuska rkuska at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 08:18:52 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I've tried to move idlelib and lib2to3 to -tools subpackage
but unfortunately I had to revert this change as distutils
uses lib2to3 module and idlelib is used by -tkinter meaning
that -tkinter would have to depend on -tools subpackage but
-tools already requires -tkinter so it would lead to cyclic dep.

> --
> Matthew Miller
> <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>
> Fedora Project Leader