Intent to retire: csisat

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:41:49 UTC 2015

I intend to retire the csisat package in Rawhide and F-23 in 2 days.
If somebody wants to keep it, let me know and I will turn the package
over to you.

The csisat package was originally added to Fedora in pursuit of the
BLAST program, which is a suite of tools for analyzing C programs.
However, BLAST itself turned out to have license issues that were
never resolved.  It has since been replaced by other tools, which
don't use csisat, so I see no point in keeping this package in Fedora.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/