Announcing the release of Fedora 23 Beta!

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 17:19:00 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 12:13:39PM -0400, Eric Griffith wrote:
> Suggested way to upgrade from 22 to 23? Fresh install? Fedup? Change
> release ver  for dnf? Did the new dnf upgrade tool get packaged?

I've done this on a number of machines (I would say at least 5):

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading_Fedora_using_yum#Fedora_22_-.3E_Fedora_23

and it works fine.  You may hit a problem that the reboot command
doesn't work immediately after the update (sorry, don't have the BZ or
error message right now), but you can just do:

  sync
  reboot -f

to work around that, and the reboot command works afterwards.

Rich.