Self Introduction: Phil Sutter

Phil Sutter psutter at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 16:46:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

I recently took over maintenance of the iproute package in Fedora. After
having become maintainer of it for RHEL, this was the logical next step.

Having a strong background in embedded build systems (I was a core
developer of FreeWRT until it deceased and am still contributing to
OpenADK), I am pretty familiar with downstream package management.

For nearly three months now I work for Red Hat. Aside from taking care
of iproute, I am contributing to kernel development as well. Which is a
nice fit, as the two of them are closely intertwined and often one has
to first find out on which side a bug is located in order to fix it.

My GPG key ID is 4C8A7383, the key is available on key servers (e.g. on
pgp.mit.edu). Note that I deliberately don't sign mails to mailing
lists as this has led to problems with list archives in the past
already. (Although this might not apply to the present situation
anymore.)

Cheers, Phil