dnf is completly broken

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Sep 27 11:38:05 UTC 2015

Am 27.09.2015 um 11:27 schrieb Richard W.M. Jones:
> This is quite tiresome.  dnf clearly isn't "completely broken".  It
> may have a bug, but the correct place to put that is in Bugzilla.

a package manager which pretends "nothing to do" after rm -rf
/var/cache/dnf/* while there are two fresh builds is by definition broken

only god knows which other updates are silently ignored

maybe that explains why both of my F22 boxes pretends the last 4 days
that there are no updates at all too - who knows

"quite tiresome" is only that Fedora again and again replaces mature
software with alpha-quality and incomplete "improvements"