dnf is completly broken

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Sep 27 17:15:26 UTC 2015

Am 27.09.2015 um 19:08 schrieb Josef Bacik:
> This is unnecessarily combative and derogatory to a fellow
> distribution, why are you going out of your way to be mean spirited?

because i am tired of regressions over regressinos from replacements of
replacements tyring to sell me improvements which aren't ones?

that may work for new users facing "new" things in the next releases as
new and imporved but that won't work for people using Fedora for many
years and just say "no, that's not a improvement, it's just a iteration
and bringing back things which worked perfectly fine before it got
replaced and improved"

and yes: i know it's not only Fedora specific, it's the result of
throwing away working things left and right in the hope making all from
scratch and get rid of the dirty parts of the past makes things better
until realizing that dirty parts where the one making a difference and
catching all the bordercases