F22: Software for update

Eric Griffith egriffith92 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:50:18 UTC 2015

Gnome Software definitely needs some love on the performance side of
things. Installing applications is fine but updates always seem to take
two-three times as long to display available updates vs me running "dnf
update" and getting a package list back. Not sure if dnf is just that much
faster or if packagekit is that much slower..