Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2015-09-30)

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 12:27:57 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-29 at 14:35 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting tomorrow at 18:00UTC (1:00pm EST) in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.
>
> Links to all tickets below can be found at:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>
> = Followups =
>
> #topic ticket #1480 F24 Schedule
> .fesco 1480
>
> #topic ticket #1481 Decision on distro-sync during upgrades with dnf-
> plugin-system-upgrade
> .fesco 1481
>
> = New business =
>
> #topic ticket #1477 Nonresponsive Package Maintainer
> .fesco 1477
>
> #topic ticket #1482 unresponsive maintainer: thias
> .fesco 1482
>
> = Open Floor =

I forgot to open a ticket before today, but as noted in the meeting two
weeks ago, I wanted to have a FESCo discussion (and hopefully ruling)
on our bundling policy this week, based on the discussion in the
megathread I started. It has cooled down now, so I suppose it's as good
a time as any to make a decision (even if that decision is "no change
at this time").

The new ticket (including my proposal) is at https://fedorahosted.org/f
esco/ticket/1483