Fedora Diversity Advisor search team [resend]

Amita Sharma amsharma at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 13:14:00 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Thanks everyone for joining the mailing list -
diversity at lists.fedoraproject.org
<mailto:diversity at lists.fedoraproject.org> , If you have not yet, please
do so.
I have seen, most of us has responded in
http://doodle.com/b6ubf976rhv2b3ww and Tuesday 21st is the day when I
see, most of us are comfortable for meeting at common time.

If there is no objection, then I will go ahead with this time April 21st
- 7AM EST and schedule our first meeting in blue jeans?

Thanks & Regards,
Amita