First Meeting of Diversity Adviser Search Team - MOM, April 21

Amita Sharma amsharma at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 12:26:32 UTC 2015

Hi All,

We had our first meeting of Diversity Adviser Search Team today. Today's
meeting had sparse attendance but we went through all the major points
and the main highlight was the action plan. After introducing ourselves,
we discussed over our action plan and few other points ::

1. Yeah! So the plan is to talk to the other established community's and
find out what they have done so far for the diversity implementation.
That's how we will drill down to our Fedora Diversity Adviser job
description with accuracy.

2. We will have a time line to come up with a job description which
Tyler will share with us soon.

3. All are agreed to have a weekly call on every Tuesday at 7:30 EDT on
blue jeans - https://redhat.bluejeans.com/6709832932/ - Thanks to Rain
for this.

4. For more details please read :: http://piratepad.net/Diversity-MOM

Thanks all for joining, see you next week.

Regards,
Amita