Diversity Adviser Search Team meeting MOM - April 28

Spencer Hunley spencer.hunley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:52:12 UTC 2015

I got there on the tail end - my deepest apologies; I had it scheduled for
7:30am CST when it was actually 6:30am CST. I WILL get this timezone stuff
down by the 12th, I promise.

Looking forward to the job description, and willing to help with #4 on this
list!

Warmly,

- Spencer

Spencer Hunley <http://about.me/spencerhunley>