Diversity Adviser Search Team meeting MOM - April 28

Amita Sharma amsharma at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 05:38:16 UTC 2015

On 04/28/2015 11:17 PM, Tsegga Medhin wrote:

> Hello Amita, for some reason I am not able to join you on the call.
> Is there a calendar alert you sent to the team for this call. Please
> advise.
> Look forward to the call on the 12th.
> Thank you

Hello Tsegga,

I am not sure why you are not getting invites. K Rain does the
scheduling and we uses her BJ line to connect.
I am able to see invite in my zimbra calendar. May be scheduling it on
google calendar will help.

Heya Rain,

I request you to please schedule next meeting (12th May) on google calendar.

Thanks,
Amita