Time to meet again - May 12 - 7:30AM EST

Tyler Golden tgolden at redhat.com
Tue May 12 08:00:36 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm still not getting the actual invites on my calendar - no idea why.

I can't make this spot as we have our global management call at this time every Tuesday.

I will take a look at the job description and make comments though.

Also, Lynn Root, from the PSF is willing to have a call with us to talk about lessons learned from their community. She's in San Francisco so I'll be looking for a time that can accommodate as many people as possible - I can record it for people who can't make it.

Tyler