recent website changes for docs

Dave Pawson dpawson at nildram.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 19:15:22 UTC 2004

At 22:56 26/02/2004, Gavin Henry wrote:

>One last thing,
>
>Since we use your css, is there anyway of tagging our howtos in such a way as
>too convert the html back to docbock?
>
>They are written in html, but it is just a thought, as this would save
>converting the whole lot.

<cringe>Write them in XML in the first place</cringe>
Is this something about grandma and eggs?

That's why (some people) write in XML in the first place.

I'm trying not to sound 'told you so' ish. I don't think its working.

My only other suggestion is to chunk the source into tiny bits,
then use a plain text to xml program,
and chunk the big bits via some other progam into article or somesuch.

Tell me to go home Gavin... or suggest how we can help more usefully?

regards DaveP