mistake entity (was: filename)

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 10:27:09 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 06:34:59PM +0900, Tadashi Jokagi wrote:

[the fact that non-ASCII characters come out as HTML entities even
 with UTF-8 output]
> Is there any evasion method of this problem by xmlto?

We saw this with anaconda too, but I think Matt Wilson just added
support in anaconda for reading the entities.

It would be a good idea to create a tiny example document that shows
the behaviour, and file it in bugzilla -- against xmlto if you like,
although I think it is probably either xsltproc or the DocBook
stylesheets that cause it.

Tim.
*/