Schedule/priorities

Paul Nasrat pnasrat at redhat.com
Sun Jul 4 07:47:47 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 01:13:20PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Karsten,

> - Setting up a local mirror for FTP/HTTP/NFS installation and
> system-intall-packages (yes, much of the former is in the anaconda docs,
> but it needs a more newbie-friendly home)

I'd also like to spend some time on getting the anaconda docs up to FC2, or at least adding additions.  I'd also like to see them in docbook - who had the wiki->docbook converter stuff?

> - Setting up said mirror for provision of updates through up2date (as
> opposed to the manual yum/apt stuff)

That is doing yum-arch or genhdlist surely, although the common metadata project may change this.  I'd just ensure that it's obvious the step from yum-arch and adding your yum line to /etc/sysconfig/sources.

Paul