Using elvis?

Dave Pawson davep at dpawson.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 16:12:47 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 07:34, Karsten Wade wrote:

> Sorry if I'm being dense, but I don't understand how having public CVS
> resolves the problems of Fedora docs?

One problem I see it addressing.
There is no (apparent) way to get documentation *to* Fedora without it?

Even a statement, drop it into this repository and it will be reviewed
in two weeks, would be a help.

I.e. why should I write if there is no way to get stuff into Fedora?
That's the issue being addressed... or more accurately, not being
addressed, despite promises some time ago.

--
Regards DaveP.
XSLT&Docbook  FAQ