Hello, my name is Dugong.

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jun 3 20:03:57 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 16:16, Kyeong-woo Yi wrote:
> Hello, fedora-docs-list's manager.
>
> I forget password, and you receive my password to me.

You can have your password emailed to the subscribed account by going to
this page:

At the bottom of the page, put in your email address next to the button
that has "Unsubscribe or edit options" on it, then click on the button.
The next page has three things you can do, and the third (last) one is
"Password reminder".  Clicking on that button will send an email with
your password.

hth - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
this .signature subject to random changes