Volunteer / Would like to participate

Marc Bruggeman marc.bruggeman at pro.tiscali.be
Tue Jun 8 19:57:20 UTC 2004

Karsten,
My apologies for the somewhat late reply.
I have been reading up on the materials and this list, as well as some
others related to the Fedora project.

I guess my best option for the moment is going through the phase of
learning to use all these different tools, and start writing. When I get
something finished, I will submit it here in the list.

And to answer the question about what I could write about : I have been
so far 'studying and experimenting' with IP networking, DHCP, DNS, NIS,
NFS, SAMBA, NTP... I want to know more about configuring and using
encryption and related tools. I am also trying to learn a bit more about
(shell script) programming in a Linux environment (apart from learning
how to use the documentation tools and programs).

I will keep an eye on this list and get back as soon as I have something
to present.
Regards,
Marc