collaborating with FedoraNEWS.ORG

Hoyt hoyt at cavtel.net
Thu Jun 10 02:11:35 UTC 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 05:54 pm, Gavin Henry wrote:
> I hope I speak for the rest of the writers.

Fine with me. I have a number of short items I'm working on that I can release
under a Creative Commons license which should allow you folks to use the
documents. I use these as a bare-bones precursor to what I do for the Fedora
Unleashed book in order to enable me to do coherent research on a topic. I
facing shoulder surgery next Monday, so the recovery period should allow me
to get some writing done.

Hoyt Duff