eos-guide-en-0.1.1

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Sun Jun 27 15:08:38 UTC 2004

Dave, thanks to your shove in the right direction. I think I found an
appropriate answer. By simply tweaking "main-html.xsl" and changing the
locations in the Makefile, I have a more self-contained book unit, and
the numbering now works the way I want using the "label" parameter for
the sections -- which I've returned to being <sect1> containers.

I simply changed:

<xsl:param name="section.label.includes.component.label"
select="1"></xsl:param>

To instead reflect a "0", so now the chapter labels don't commute into
the section labels. Now it looks good, and I can reduce the size of the
HTML pages to one section per, which I prefer.

I've put the new version (0.1.1) up at the same URL. I guess I needed
someone to knock me over the head and tell me where to find the answer.
Thanks!

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE