Fedora list?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 18:36:16 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 10:00, Machtelt Garrels wrote:

> While we're at it: how do you get off it?  I forgot my password and the
> help from the request address does not match the actual situation...

Arrgh!  The helper in me is at odds with the topicmaster!!  The former
wants to provide an answer, the latter wants to help others learn to
fish.

Oh, well, perhaps if I'm just helpful ye old gods will shine down on me,
or something.

the page is a line that says:

"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from
fedora-list), enter your subscription email address:"

Then a field you can put your email address in, then click Edit
Options.  On the following page, look for "Email My Password To Me".

Once you have that password, return to that page to Unsubscribe.

hth - Karsten

--
Karsten Wade .:. RHCE .:. Sr. Technical Writer      .:.    <name_title />
kwade at redhat.com       www.redhat.com/docs               <email_URL />