twiki format to docbook

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Tue Mar 9 22:28:50 UTC 2004

Dave Pawson wrote:

> At 14:46 09/03/2004, Paul Pianta wrote:
>

>> a couple of us are working on a 'customizing anaconda' doc and we are
>> using a twiki format which sounds the same as wiki (format is
>> consistent anyway - therefore parseable).
>>
>> feel free to run any tests you want using our docs as a base ...
>

> Thanks. You pick a couple of pages, I'll try running them.

Oops forgot to mention that the twiki is at:
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/WebHome

you could sign up for an account and then have access to the pages - or
i can arrange to send them to you by email ...

let us know what you prefer ...

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!