ClamAV with Sendmail on Fedora Core 1

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 13 23:17:45 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 18:24, Ron Goulard wrote:
> I've created a document detailing the install of clam antivirus for use
> with sendmail on FC1.  It was suggested to me to perhaps see if it could
> be of use here.
>
> If anyone is interested, the doc can be found at
> http://www.airride.net/linux/fedora+clamav-howto.html
>
> Feel free to post a copy wherever you think it may help.

This is definitely worthwhile, and fits well into our charter.  Are you
looking for volunteers to wrangle this into the Fedora docs XML format?
If there is going to be an XML version, I'll hold off on making my
editor comments.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Tech Writer
this .signature subject to random changes`