Progress report

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Thu Oct 14 20:03:16 UTC 2004

I am almost finished reading usb-hotplug-tutorial. mirror-tutorial is
next on my list after reading gateway-server.

I set up 129722 for docs that were through the proof phase and were
ready to push live. So, technically, they aren't supposed to move there
yet. I would blame the docs, but I helped write them. ;-)

Thanks,
Tammy