fedora-list guidelines

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 04:39:41 UTC 2005

On Mar 31, 2005 8:21 PM, Colin Charles <byte at aeon.com.my> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 12:26 -0600, Gustavo Seabra wrote:
> > At the 'fedora-list' there has been a recent community effort to
> > formulate a document with the "guidelines" for posting to that list.
> > After a number of drafts and discussions, this document has reached a
> > more mature form, and has been put in the form of a web page:
> >
> > Original:  http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html
> > Mirror:     http://www.cwelug.org/fedora/FedoraRules.html
>
> Wow, as list admin even I didn't know of that ;-)

Wow again!
I'm sorry to hear that. The point has been discussed a lot in the
fedora-list. If you want to see what has been discussed, take a look
at:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&w=2&r=1&s=draft&q=b

> Anyways, whatever is decided here, please cc us (warren/me), or just
> write to fedora-list-owner at redhat.com so that we can make the
> appropriate changes and point people to guidelines and what not
>
> And the best way to ge tit all in, is to make it nice and easy for us.
> Can someone maybe get it imported into the wiki?
>
> Give me the appropriate text, tell me what you want and I think its a
> great idea

Thank you very much for your support. We will contact you directly as
soon as we reach the final decision. Thanks again.

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680