review of hardening guide

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 15:11:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 09:18:37 -0500, "Paul W. Frields"
<stickster at gmail.com> said:

<snip kind words>

Thanks :)

> Any extra material that the original "updates" tutorial covers could and should be subsumed into this one.

>From memory, the current tutorial is pretty concise, and just focuses on
updates.

> I don't know what the current status of pup is... can you suggest a URL or summarize here?

I haven't seen a Website announcement - there was a mail to the config
tools development list in January this year, and a presentation by Paul
Nasrat and Seth Vidal at FUDCON 1 (I read an extract on the Website).
--

Stuart Ellis