fedora-list guidelines

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 08:20:07 UTC 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 3:09 PM, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 18:39 +0200, Duncan Lithgow wrote:
>
> > Or would it work for the 'official version to be DocBook which can
> > generate a txt file?
>
> Exactly.  Then you can paste the text output into a Wiki without further
> editing and have Good Enough.

Great.

> There are ways to get DocBook out of Wiki, but it's not really a two-way
> operation, aiui.  Any document, no matter how small, can benefit from
> DocBook.  If this document is past rapid-pace collaboration and is ready
> for submission here, let's put it in DocBook XML.

That answers my question.

I understand that Duncan volunteered to do the DocBook translation,
right? That's great. If there's anything else I can do to help, just
let me know.

Cheers,

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680