review of hardening guide

tuxxer tuxxer at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 05:50:39 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 22:17 -0800, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
[BIIIIG Snip]

> http://members.cox.net/tuxxer/iptables-fw-config.html
>
> it is possible to provide a port range here. More
> information is available in the redhat docs.
> redhat.com/docs.

Where?  I've looked in the RH documentation, the Security guide etc.
I've run a couple searches.  I've tried all of the "standard" range
indicators (-:;,) ....

I'll continue to google it, to see if I find anything, but if you have a
specific link, that would be great!

Thanks.
--
-tuxxer

gpg:  57EB F948 76AE 25BC E340  EFA9 FAF6 E1AC F1E1 1EA1