Competition and Integration

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Apr 11 17:27:52 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 07:20 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Even when we do, we will still release documents when they are ready, so
> it's no shame if we do a Fedora Core X FAQ even on a rolling-update
> basis.

No shame at all, in fact almost a necessary condition since you (by
definition) can't get a lot of the FAQ's until the product is widely
available. My comment referred to the previous suggestion to "freeze" a
FAQ for that version, and freezing is the part that doesn't sound like
such a good idea.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>