Documentation Guide v2

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sun Apr 24 22:16:17 UTC 2005

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/DocumentationGuide
>
> You'll find notes for the new example tutorial up there as well.

I think C.5 should be "Authoring Your Document".  That's less
imtimidating to potential authors since we will accept a new
document in _any_ format and help with transforming it into DocBook.
See, learning DocBook isn't a prerequisite -- it's the lingua franca
of the FDP but you can learn as you go.  This part is a sales pitch.
Put the DocBook details down in III.F "DocBook Without Fear".

What'cha think?  Do you want me to surgery the Wiki?

Cheers