Comments on Documentation Idea

Thomas Jones admin at buddhalinux.com
Wed Apr 27 23:54:35 UTC 2005

Elliot Lee wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> You don't need any approval from anyone - if it is something you are
> excited about, just go ahead and do it! :-) If turns out to be valuable to
> others, that will be self-evident when you publicize the results of your
> writing to the Fedora community.
>
> As far as continuing the project goes, I'm not sure how many people out
> there would be willing to do the work besides yourself (it's not just
> something you can drop on people's laps and expect them to keep
> maintaining). But don't let that stop you from taking on the challenge and
> seeing where things go - there's little downside :)
>
> Good luck,
> -- Elliot
<snip>

Thanks for the words of encouragement Elliot!

I didn't mean to convey that I would just 'drop the series'. I just
don't want to step on any toes given my short time writing for the
Fedora project.

Actually, I am fine with sole authorship. I just wanted to provide the
idea and bounce it around for comments.

If no objections, i'll start working up a document structure tomorrow.

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you.
Thomas